Review: Hugger Gloves
• Made of 100% Technaline® cowhide – waterproof leather.
• Leather is 1.0 millimeter thick vs .6 – .8 mm for most gloves.
• Soft as a baby’s bottom!
• Conforms to your hands, doesn’t loosen with wear.
• Comes in lined, lightly lined, and unlined.
• Styles include full-finger, fingerless, perforated and cut-away.
• Gel palm and some versions have velcro fastener.
• Sizes Available: (W) XS to XL; (M) S to XL
• Price range*: $75.95 – $99.95• Owner: Samich
• What I’ve got: Blk/Blk, XS
• Where I bought it: From the friendly folks at Cartersville HD
Why I was looking for a new pair of gloves If there’s one thing I enjoy it’s a good pair of gloves. Now, I’d had my River Road full-finger gloves for about three years, and they’d served me well, but one last day in the rain put them out to pasture. They’d gone from a rich black sheen to some sort of sunbleached milky grey colour, with little left in the velcro closure in terms of closure. I’m big on sticking with brands that work, so I thought I might luck onto another pair.
• The cut-away version looked interesting, but they didn’t have my size. Next trip!
• They make an X-Small that actually has X-Small finger length (very unusual)
• These gloves don’t make claims they can’t keep.