HeliBars® today introduced its new Tour Performance® Handlebar Risers for BMW K1600 motorcycles that reposition their bars 1/2-inch higher than stock and bring hand grips 1-3/4-inch closer to the rider.
Each riser is made from 6061 aluminum flat bar that is CNC machined. Engineered to fit ABS-equipped and non-ABS models, the risers fit directly under the stock handlebars and provide built-in “skirts” to dress up the handlebar area. Aesthetically pleasing, they look like they came straight from the factory.
The HeliBars’ Tour Performance Handlebar Riser requires no modifications to install, making this a simple, one-hour job using common tools. To minimize complexity, the kit is engineered to accept all factory electrical components and use the stock hydraulic lines. It comes complete with high-quality Allen-head hardware and fully illustrated, step-by-step instructions.
Engineered, tested and manufactured in Cornish, Maine, these Tour Performance Handlebar Risers–and all HeliBars products–are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee via Heli’s 30-day return policy, and come with a one-year warranty.
- Direct stock replacement
- No modifications necessary for installation
- Raise handlebars 1/2-inch over their stock positioning
- Brings hand grips 1-3/4-inch closer to the rider
- Improved leverage and handling, especially at lower speeds
- Rigid, flex-free design and high-quality construction
- 100% satisfaction guarantee via a 30-day return policy
- One year warranty
- Engineered, tested and manufactured in Cornish, Maine
Retail Price: $129.00
HELIBARS K1600 TOUR PERFORMANCE HANDLEBAR RISERS
HeliBars Part Number: HR05108
Fitment: 2011 – 2016
BMW K1600 GT/GTL
Availability: Direct from HeliBars.com, Western Powersports and motorcycle dealers