If you have never attended a RSD Super Hooligan race and you live near Costa Mesa Speedway, don’t pass up this opportunity to have some fun at the races!
Begin Press Release:
August 30, 2017
Costa Mesa Speedway is hosting a Super Hooligan Night on Saturday, September 9th for Round 8 of the Super Hooligan National Championship series presented by Indian Motorcycle. The most exciting, diverse and unpredictable live action racing event in Southern California. Costa Mesa Speedway has put fans right on top of all the action from the comfort of an Arena style grandstand seating since 1969- it’s a spectators dream! Bring out the entire family, grab some food and drinks and take a seat to watch both the Speedway Motorcycles and Super Hooligans rip around the track.
Gates open at 6pm and dirt flies for the first race at 7:30pm. Spectator fee is $20 at the gate.
Space is limited for the Super Hooligan class, so get your entry in now for a chance to reach for Super Hooligan glory!
SHNC Contingencies & Prizes
- One Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at the final round in Bolsa Chica, CA on October 14th. *Winner must be present at final round
- Indian Motorcycle $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at the final round in Bolsa Chica, CA on October 14th.
- Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
<a class="colorbox" …read more