By Gerry Cote
My first impression of the Olympia X Moto 2 pant was very good. As with the jacket, the first thing that I noticed when I opened the box was the quality. Excellent material, awesome zippers, refined stitching. These pants look fantastic
I took the pants out of the box. I was really impressed with the construction of the pants. They are Cordura © fabric with leather on the inside of the pant. Really nice heavy duty zippers with nice pulls as well as belt loops.
The inside layer features a rain pant that is designed to be used inside or outside the pants.
Shopping Now? We Recommend:
webBikeWorld has worked closely with RevZilla over the years to provide our testers with products to review. In addition to being a great site to shop from, they’re also a great partner.
- Constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric in strategic areas.
- Quality YKK Zippers throughout including full side leg zippers that extend to the waistband.
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System in the thigh area and cool mesh airflow lining throughout.
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at the knees.
- 3M Scotchlite © reflective piping from hem to waist.
- Two side entry zip pockets and two rear flap pockets.
- An 8” zipper is located at the back waistline to connect the pants with the Jacket. Washable leather reinforcement panel from the thigh to the hem bottom.
- Zippers stop well before the bottom of the pant to allow for …read more