Everyone Knows Two Wheels Are Better Than Four
Are you tired of having to hunt to find solid information about the latest and greatest gear in the powersports industry? Are you sick of reading fake “reviews” that are little more than advertisements for the gear they’re hawking? Are you looking to break into the industry and build a voice (and following)?
Hey, turns out we’re looking for someone just like you.
At A07 Online Media, we run a large network of motorcycle websites that span the industry and offer genuine value to readers. We work with motorcycle riding instructors, industry vets, and seasoned professionals to help shape the two-wheeled landscape.
Now, we’re looking for ambitious and media-savvy people to join us as our news curator. This role is perfect for:
- Motorcycle enthusiasts looking to work in the industry
- Marketing and journalism grads wanting to gain experience, build their personal brand, and have an opportunity to be heard
- Anyone with a genuine passion for the motorcycle (in all its forms and sizes)
As our news curator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating 4-6 posts per day across our three websites
- Hunting for the latest announcements from motorcycle manufacturers, gear brands, and accessories
- Introducing our audience (750k people/mo) to what you find
You’ll be working with:
- A team of experienced riders, reviewers, and enthusiasts
- Marketing and publishing industry veterans
- Great websites with ethical content you can be proud of
- Digital publishing technologies, such as WordPress, Canva, and marketing automation tools
Our goal is to grow this role into a larger capacity, where you’re invited to bike unveilings, industry events (such as AIMExpo, which we attend annually), and other industry-focused things. We want you to be a part of that.
If you want to break into the motorcycle industry and make a name for yourself, this is a great way to do it!