By Wade Thiel
1. Triumph Scrambler 1200 Pricing Announced
Triumph’s new Scrambler 1200 has a lot of people scrambling for their pocketbooks now that pricing has been announced. The least expensive model will run you $14,000.
2. Customized 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo Makes 180 Horsepower
If you want a seriously fast motorcycle with a lot of horsepowers, but can’t stand new bikes, this is the deal for you. Check out the 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo that’s for sale by owner.
3. Fly Free Smart Motorcycles Brings Reto Styling and Electric Power
Electric bikes don’t have to look weird. Fly Free Smart Motorcycles proves that with its Smart Classic and Smart Desert retro styled bikes. Too, bad the power plants leave something to be desired.
4. 2019 Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR 20th Anniversary Unveiled
Yamaha celebrates the 20-year anniversary of the debut of its YZF-R1 with a special edition called the GYTR. It comes with special racing equipment and graphics. Too bad they’re all spoken for.
5. Rolling Thunder Will Roll One Last Time in Washington D.C.
The biker club Rolling Thunder will have its annual ride in the nation’s capital to support the troops one last time. Funding has become an issue. The group will still do rides at locations across the country.
6. 2019 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition Revealed
If you were hoping to buy a race-ready motocross bike from KTM in 2019, your prayers have been …read more