The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2: Supercharged Hypernaked
The world of Hypernaked motorcycles has typically belonged to just a select small group of manufacturers. The Japanese-made, Kawasaki Z H2 is a sniper shot at that group. Honestly, it’s dead on the mark.
Since blowing the collective minds of the two-wheeled universe with Kawasaki’s introduction of their 998cc, liquid-cooled, supercharged, 4-stroke DOHC 16-valve in-line four engine, it has slowly been deployed across the 2021 Kawasaki lineup. Configured in Hypernaked form, it churns out 200 hp at 10,500 rpm and 101 lb.-ft. of torque at 8,500 rpm. Yes…yes this is bonkers level power, and that makes it just right.
The Z H2 runs its own unique geometry of trellis frame, then wrapped in a unique asymmetrical sugomi design. Naturally, Kawasaki has fitted the Z H2 with every electronic rider aid they can deliver from its latest version IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit), all easily accessed through the TFT display.
Colors for 2021 — Metallic Diablo Black / Metallic Flat Spark Black
The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 starts at $17,500 USD / $19,699 CAD.
On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 in one place.
- Price: $17,500 USD / $19,699 CAD
- Key Features:
- High-Performance Showa Suspension Components
- Brembo® Monobloc Brake Calipers
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Integrated Riding Modes
- Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Engine: 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Power: 104.5kW (200hp)@10,500 RPM
- Torque: 101 lb-ft (111 NM) @ 8,500 RPM
- Wet Weight: 239 kg (527 lb)
- Seat Height: 830 mm (32.7 in)
- KTM SuperDuke R
- Ducati Streetfighter V4
- BMW S 1000 R
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 Specifications
|Engine||998cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, supercharged|
|Bore x Stroke||76.0 …read more
Source:: 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 [Model Overview]