The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE: Supercharged Hypernaked With Extra Sauce
Boy, what a predicament the engineers found themselves in when looking at the 2021 Kawasaki lineup, they just had to add a little extra sauce somewhere. That “somewhere” was the all-new for 2021 Z H2 SE. Wait a minute, wasn’t the Z H2 already amazing enough? Of course it was, that’s why it needed just a bit extra.
How do you add any extra to the Japanese-made Hypernaked, you ask? Simple, you upgrade the braking system to the Brembo Stylema system, then include the Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS) with Showa Skyhook technology. That’s on top of the already incredible standard equipment found on the Z H2.
No changes were made to the 998cc, liquid-cooled, supercharged, 4-stroke DOHC 16-valve in-line four engine from the Kawasaki Z H2, it churns out 200 hp at 10,500 rpm and 101 lb.-ft. of torque at 8,500 rpm.
There is definite legitimacy to Kawasaki’s claim that the Z H2 SE is the King of the Hypernakeds.
Colors for 2021 — Metallic Diablo Black / Golden Blazed Green
The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE starts at $19,700 USD / $23,099 CAD.
On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE in one place.
- Price: $19,700 USD / $23,099 CAD
- Key Features:
- NEW Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspensions (KECS) with Showa Skyhook EERA Technology
- NEW Brembo® Stylema Front Calipers
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Integrated Riding Modes
- Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Engine: 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Power: 104.5kW (200hp)@10,500 RPM
- Torque: 101 lb-ft (111 NM) @ 8,500 RPM
- Wet Weight: 240 kg (529 lb)
- Seat Height: 830 mm (32.7 in)